Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Fragile

Look what came in the mail today marked FRAGILE! Can you guess what it is?

Yep, that's right! It was my $45 Ebay chandy. I was thrilled and I couldn't wait to get it out of the box to see if it was really going to meet all my expectations.

I have to say I have never had to put a chandy together piece by piece. Added bling yes but nothing like this.

Directions say Quick & Easy. Let's give it a shot.

It's 7:39 p.m. let the clock begin.

Yep, I would say that was pretty easy.

I would say that it was pretty quick as well! Took all of 7 minutes.

Now straight out to the garage. We have a date with ORB and Hammered Brown.

Let's not forget the new medallion I picked up at Lowes over the weekend.

Two and half hours later and this chandy has a new identity! Reveal coming soon!:)

Linking up to Wow Us Wednesdays!


You have read this articlechandelier / dining room with the title Fragile. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/07/fragile.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Comments "Fragile"

Post a Comment