Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Guest Room Inspirations

As I mentioned a few weeks back I started on the journey of redesigning our guest bedroom. I kept going back and fourth on what exactly to do. I even considered keeping the bedding I already had but it is sold and thus I am officially committed to this project. There is no going back now!;)




I fell in love right away when I saw Jennifer's redesign of her nursery a few months back!! It is just so elegant but peaceful and calm at the same time. Her room is definitely what budget friendly dreams are made of! She did the entire room for little over $200... I think! WOW!
I also went surfing google and came upon some other  inspirations pics. All have aspects that I love.




I love this room for the sheer fact that the headboard to me is to die for and we just so happen to have a very similar styled headboard already in the guest room. It just needs to be repainted since right now it is red. Nope, red will not work.




LOVE all the white in here. It is just soo dreamy but I need a tad bit of color.




A room with similar details as Jennifer's but with more pattern. I love the gingham bed skirt!! Talk about pricey though if ya can even find one!:(




And oh my my my! Words are not even needed for this room! A little too dark for me though. Still just lovely!



Then there is this room. It mixes the white and the linen with gray painted furniture. Hmmm, there is an idea!




Then I come across fabric like this and think what a wonderful dust ruffle it would make. Added it up and that dust ruffle would be well over $100 even with a HobLob 40% off coupon! So that is a major no go but maybe will make a possible accent pillow. Euro Shams would be divine but I am not that talented in the sewing department. Sigh.




Then I see pieces like this and am in love with color all over again! This armoire is just amazing!! How could I have missed Sandy's blog!!?? I had never even heard of paintmewhite.com. Trust me go visit Sandy! You will not be disappointed!

I keep thinking how easy this room will be to put together. I already have purchased several  main pieces for the redo but I am being torn in which direction to go and well price is a HUGE factor as well. If money was not an issue I would have no problem deciding what to do. Despite my indecision the painting of the furniture has begun so if I ever want to finish this room up I need to make some decisions and find some fabulous deals. 

 Joining up to the following linky parties:
Photobucket

















Have a good one y'all!



You have read this articleguest bedroom inspiration with the title Guest Room Inspirations. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/guest-room-inspirations.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Comments "Guest Room Inspirations"

Post a Comment