Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Anthropologie in Arizona

While vacationing in the Phoenix area my family humored me and let me visit the Anthropologie store. It's only the second time I've been to one and once again I was charmed by all the wonderful displays. I took some pictures to share with you. :)

I am drawn to black and white botanical prints so this pillow caught my eye.

I really love these large glass bottles everywhere I see them. However they are not very toddler friendly.

Love this chunky, rustic, bench and the metal basket atop it.

These shelves had a very subtle beach theme. I think it's a great summertime look.

Hmmmmm, how can I make some boxes like these......

I don't care for the mustard colored paint, but everything else is delightful.

Some very whimsical pillows.

I hope you all enjoyed the little tour!
You have read this article with the title Anthropologie in Arizona. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/07/anthropologie-in-arizona.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comments "Anthropologie in Arizona"

Post a Comment