Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Touring a dairy farm in Arizona

We took the kids to lots of fun places while in Arizona; the zoo, the aquarium, etc. My favorite trip was a tour of a dairy farm. Superstition Farm is in Mesa Arizona and I highly recommend it!

The farm was very clean and the cows are very well taken care of.

Despite temperatures of around 113 degrees, we still had lots of fun!

My sister gave Levi this adorable outfit. Perfect for our visit to the farm. Notice the green tractor on the front.

He matched the green tractor that took us all on a hayride all around the farm. On the hayride we learned all about dairy farming. It was very interesting.

After the tour we got to go pet the animals in the farm petting zoo.

Levi just loves animals! I love these two photos my sister took of him.

She captured the pure joy and delight on Levi's face.

Grant got to hold a chicken. I thought he was pretty brave.

Levi got close to this fluffy girl too.

There were lots of charming touches around the farm. I wished I could take this sign home with me.

I haven't told you the best part yet. After the farm tour we had free ice-cream made from the milk of these cows. It was soooo good! This is a special promotion they are running in July. We loved the ice-cream so much that later we visited the farms ice-cream shop in Gilbert Arizona called Udder Delights so we could have some more.

The farm also had an adorable store. I bought a darling, white, rooster pitcher.

I couldn't help wonder if someone on the farm blogs when I saw this chalkboard made from a lovely old frame that had been painted white.

 
I also got a Birch Beer soda from the shop. It tastes similar to Root Beer. The only other time I've seen this soda has been while visiting Amish country in Pennsylvania. So it was quite a treat to have it again.
You have read this article with the title Touring a dairy farm in Arizona. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/07/touring-dairy-farm-in-arizona.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comments "Touring a dairy farm in Arizona"

Post a Comment