Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gorgeous Dining Rooms

Edited: Donna asked me to post this on her Saturday Night Special chairs section and I love Donna, so here it is!
For days I've been unable to post on blogger. Oh the horrors! When I'm on the posting page there is a wheel that just keeps spinning and spinning and I can't download or type anything. Ugh! :(

I did a little research and by switching from new editor to old editor I was able to do this post. However, blogger says old editor is going away soon. I sure hope things get fixed soon. If anyone has any advice or suggestions for me I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Now on to the pretty stuff!! How about some gorgeous dining rooms??!! Some are country casual and some are elegant and formal. I love them all. Once again I've numbered them so you can tell me which ones you love the most. Get your view on ladies and um any guys out there too. Any guys out there?
~1~

~2~

~3~


~4~


~5~

~6~


~7~


~8~


~9~


~10~


~11~

~12~


~13~


~14~


another view of #14

#1, 7, and 11 are my favorites.

You have read this article with the title Gorgeous Dining Rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/gorgeous-dining-rooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, August 14, 2010

Comments "Gorgeous Dining Rooms"

Post a Comment