Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Summer Fun!

You may have noticed a lack of projects, DIY's, crafts etc. on this blog.

Summer vacation is coming to a close way to fast.

I love it so much when my son is home from school for the summer.

I want to fill every moment with fun OR with being a lazy bum (because that is a kind of fun to!)

So my projects are happily on hold until Fall.

I am making the most of my time with my sweet boys......

and LOVING every moment!

I hope your summer is wonderful too!

And if you are on the other side of the world where it's not summer. I wish you days of love and happiness too!!

All images from Country Home
You have read this article with the title Summer Fun!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-fun.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 6, 2010

Comments "Summer Fun!"

Post a Comment