Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thankful Tuesday

I decided after The Hubster said I was always soo negative all the time that I would bring back a feature I first did on my original blog. Thankful Tuesday is when I would list ten things I was thankful for that week. I think this time around even though I can think of ten I will limit my list to just five so ya'll can join along as well in the comments! That is if ya want to. You don't even have to list five just one will do. If enough of ya comment I may start having a Thankful Tuesday linky party.
What am I thankful for this week?

1. I am thankful that Oldest and Littliest are the best of buds...most of the time. I am praying that this continues for like ever!

2. I am thankful that I had a wonderful summer to spend with my boys. We enjoyed many outings to the pool and had such a great time. Littliest even created a new jump called The Twisty Pickle. I'm telling ya'll he is a hoot and a half.

3. I am ever so grateful that I have two lil' boys who love their mama so very much! Yesterday after a stressful Monday I broke down in tears while telling The Hubster abt it and Oldest came over and rubbed my arm the entire time and told me it was going to be okay.He is truly my sweetie of all sweeties! I pray that continues like forever too!

4. I am thankful for my friends and all of my bloggy friends! Sometimes you make friends in the darndest places when you least expect it and just recently I realized what a super friend an old customer of mine has become. You know who you are chica!;)

5. Last but not least I am thankful for The Hubster who not only works hard for us but also puts up with my many treasure hunts now without even a whine! Just this evening after a long day of work he hopped in Rubby...aka his baby....and took me to go look at this....

I saw it last week and thought it was very intriguing. I figured it had to have been something to do with a radio and after visiting Vintage Home my suspicions were confirmed. Cathleen had redone one and it is gorgeous! She sold it for $150!!

Mine needs some work and I was not sure if the fella was gonna accept my offer or not. He was asking $40 but had it listed since March. I offered $25 and was ready to walk if he said no cause there are always more treasures around the corner! He accepted and the loving Hubster helped load her up. What will she become? Maybe a tv cabinet in the guest room , which is what they used her for, or maybe a wine rack in the dining room or maybe even a fabulous cabinet for my sewing room. Who knows just add her to my never ending list!;)
Thank you hubby for putting up with me!




You have read this articlethankful tuesday with the title Thankful Tuesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/thankful-tuesday_10.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Comments "Thankful Tuesday"

Post a Comment