Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Two Little things....

The first thing I want to show you is the bacon, egg, and cheese sliders I made Grant for breakfast this morning. I just love sliders. They are so cute. Grant thought they were yummy. I didn't have any. I don't like to eat breakfast. I know, I know, "it's the most important meal of the day". Stop nagging me! ;) wink

The second thing is; I am taking the boys on another road trip. The last one of the summer before school starts. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. See you soon! :)

You have read this article with the title Two Little things..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/two-little-things.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Comments "Two Little things...."

Post a Comment