Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pottery Barn Love

Oh Pottery Barn, how I love thee! Let me count the ways.........


Wicker and burlap and old metal, oh my.
Please transfer this room to my house at once!


I adore these green glass bottles. I'm working on a knock off look for my place.
 I am having some trouble finding this style of bottle but in a smaller size.


I think anything would look good next to that incredible chandelier.


I love old galvanized buckets.
Anyone know how to take a shiny silver piece and make it look old?


Wood, and glass, and old linen. I love all the textures.


I do own this white pot. I heart it so much!


Love the character of old wood.


More galvanized metal. This time with succulents and soda.
Is there anything that wouldn't look good in these buckets?


Beachy heaven!!!!


I'm not even a fan of blue and yet I adore this bedroom.
Hats of to you, Pottery barn stylists! You are genius.

You have read this article with the title Pottery Barn Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/pottery-barn-love.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 26, 2010

Comments "Pottery Barn Love"

Post a Comment