Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gorgeous Coastal Home

Hope you don't mind if we take a little break from pumpkins.
I fell in love with this home from Coastal Living and am excited to show it to you!


I love everything about this kitchen!
 The finish on the cabinets, the chandelier, the stove hood.
Excuse me as I wipe the drool off my keyboard.


Big doors, big windows and big beams on the ceiling.
I'm going to stop myself from saying bigger is better. ;)


The muted color palette is fabulous.
Doesn't it remind you of a foggy day at the beach?


Spiral Staircase
~Yum~


Just look at these HUGE windows that look out to the sea.


Can't you just imagine snuggling up here with a book?
You could crack a window and listen to the waves crash against the shore.


(cave woman speak)
 Me.want.pretty.headboard.


Great bathroom.
Even though it's not so pretty, I do like the T.V. in the bathroom.
It would be great to watch Flipping Out PBS, while soaking in the tub.



So, when can I move in?
Do you want to come to?
We could form a DIY commune!


You have read this article with the title Gorgeous Coastal Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/gorgeous-coastal-home.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, October 23, 2010

Comments "Gorgeous Coastal Home"

Post a Comment