Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Quick Question

Happy Hump Day y'all! Is it really Wed already!? This week is going by quickly but thankfully I am finally caught up on laundry! I have been busy cleaning and straightening and what not which brings me to this question. 

Does any body have one of these?? It is a Shark Vacuum & Steam. I have had several Shark products before and loved them to include my Shark EuroPro sewing machine but I am hesitant to purchase this item because the last stick vac we purchased of theirs only last abt 6 months. From what I have experienced though that is the life span of most stick vacs. I would hate to spend $150 and then have it not work in a few months but I would love to spend $150...not if I use a coupon....and  have it work!! So please if you have or have had this product let me know.
Gotta get Oldest off to school but thought I would share a HomeGoods find from last week. I have been wanting some kitchen canisters for awhile now but the ones I have been wanting were well over $100. The three of these were less than $20! HomeGoods happy indeed!;) I am going to put chalk paint below the crowns so I can label what they hold. They may or may not stay in the kitchen but they sure are cute.
Have a good one y'all!
You have read this articleshark with the title Quick Question. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/quick-question.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comments "Quick Question"

Post a Comment