Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Red and White Christmas

I hope all my fellow American blogging buddies had a yum-tastic Thanksgiving!
Our family had a wonderful day with friends.
Are you as full as I am?
 To my international blogging buddies, hope you're having a great day!

Now that Thanksgiving is over I can officially show Christmas photos with no one getting mad at me, right?!
I am so happy when some of the radio stations change to all Christmas music all the time.
It's the most wonderful time of the year y'all!!


I fell in love with these photos from Woman's Day magazine.
Christmas decorating that has a homespun look to it and yet still very elegant.


I'm doing something different this year at my house.
I'm decorating for Christmas with a lot of white, silver, rustic wood and evergreens.
I'm pretty excited about it and hope it turns out nice.

 How cute and easy is this!

I'm thinking maybe I should try this red and white look next Christmas.
Yes, that's how sick I am.
I've already started thinking of how to decorate for next year!!
(God Jul means Merry Christmas in case you were wondering)


 Simple, but so sweet and pretty.
Red and white, like a wonderful candy cane.
Now I'm off to hit a few black Friday sales!


You have read this article with the title Red and White Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/red-and-white-christmas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 25, 2010

Comments "Red and White Christmas"

Post a Comment