Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Some pretties from across the pond

I love British home magazines and bought a small stack of them at Christmas time (my wallet said ouch!).
I looked through them over and over soaking in all the beautiful Christmas goodness inside.


An ad in the back of one caught my eye.
It was for a company called Bliss & Bloom.
Every photo in the ad featured such lovely things.

 
So I had to go to their website and have a look around.
I thought you might like to browse too. :)


Soak in all the pretty things......


I adore the muted colors.


 
Are you like me and want one of everything!















You have read this article with the title Some pretties from across the pond. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/some-pretties-from-across-pond.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Comments "Some pretties from across the pond"

Post a Comment