Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Valentine's Entry Way

I've been really sick all week, but am finally starting to feel slightly normal again.
(whatever normal is, ha!)
I've decorated a couple of places in the house for Valentine's day.
I thought I'd start by showing you what I did to my favorite place to change out holiday decor; the entry way.


I found this banner at Michael's.
It was already done I just had to string it onto the ribbon.
(ignore the filled in nail hole I haven't painted over yet)


I LOVE this printable from The Fickle Pickle!!!
It is so cute!
I wish I could have thought of something a little more creative to do with it than just hang it on my


I gathered up some white dollar store candles and placed them on a metal tray from the thrift store.
The candles are nestled in some of my favorite crinkled paper.


I wrapped each candle in a burlap type ribbon and put a pink gingham ribbon on top.
The ribbon stays on because I used pins in the back.
I put some pretty pink rose stickers on round tags and pinned those on the front.





I found these cardboard hearts at Michael's.
I think they were a dollar.
I cut the string off of them.


I painted the edges of the hearts pink.
I then decoupaged some scrapbook paper on the front.
Finally, I painted some dowels white and taped them to the back of the hearts and stuck them in
 potted plants.



The flowers are the prettiest pale pink.
I hope I can keep them alive for a couple of weeks.


I stacked some books with the covers ripped off.
Then slipped this pretty rose card into the twine.


Quite a while ago I ordered something from My Sweet Savannah's Etsy shop and she put some cute
little cards in with my package.
This one with the rose is my favorite.


Being the only girl in the house I don't get to buy pink things very often.


I love that Valentine's day is the perfect excuse to add a little pink to my decor.


Pretty in Pink!
Remember that movie?


Soft and pretty....


...and just a little romantic!














 


You have read this article with the title Valentine's Entry Way. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-entry-way.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, February 5, 2011

Comments "Valentine's Entry Way"

Post a Comment