Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Valentine's with pink and aqua

It all started with me crushin' on this image from the Graphics Fairy.


It inspired a whole Valentine's tabletop done in aqua and pink.


I used a heart punch on two pieces of scrapbook paper.
A soft blue page covered with lovely script and
a pale pink page with darker pink swirls.


I bought a piece of ruffly trim to form the base of my garland.
I then used a scrapbooking product called Zots to adhere the hearts onto the trim.
Zots are super sticky so the hearts will stay up, but I can remove them later if I want.


I also scattered the hearts on the tabletop.


I made tissue paper pom poms by cutting out circles of tissue paper.
I then stuck three circles onto a stryofoam ball using stick pins.
The colors are showing up darker in the photo than they actually are.


Some pale pink flowers in my postcard pots.


I was too cheap to go buy new white pillar candles so I covered some candles I had in white tissue paper.
I then glued on the beautiful cupid image.


My blackboard with part of one of our families favorite verses.
Proverbs 3:5


I also taped some hearts onto the back of the tags I put on these baskets at Christmas time.
Much to my surprise my toddler never pulled the tags off the baskets!
Shocking!


I don't use much blue in the house, but I'm really enjoying the color combo of blue with pink.


Sending my *love* to all of you!







My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia









You have read this article with the title Valentine's with pink and aqua. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-with-pink-and-aqua.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 7, 2011

Comments "Valentine's with pink and aqua"

Post a Comment