Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Dreaming


It is that time of year where the weather starts warming up, ya pack away all your cold weather clothes and ya start day dreaming abt the ocean! That is just what I have been up to in between the every day craziness. I have been sooo busy this past week planing a birthday party for Oldest where for the first time ever he requested to invite more than just close family friends. So of course there was the chore of finding a place to have it, the theme and then finding all the items that go with that said theme but not till after I was done having a heart attack over birthday party prices for a possible 25 children since he is inviting his entire 1st grade class. When did having a simple party become so expensive!!?? It is ridiculous to say the least. I also have been working on orders, yard work, and getting stuff done around the house for back to back grandparent visits which we can not wait for!
 One of my most favorite things though that I have been doing that I do every year at this time is to search for a place to stay at the beach. It can be very nerve racking and I must admit at times I do just want to give up but then  everything falls into place and I can breathe a sigh of relief! I literally am the family travel agent and have to take in the request of all members to include The Nana and The Papa who always come with us. It is usually The Hubster who causes the issues though with his "this is what I want to pay price" and the price of what he actually wants to stay in. 

One of the reason I ENJOY looking for a place to stay at the beach though is because it is a great way to find pics for your inspiration file! There are such beautiful homes out there that I can spend hours drooling over them all!

Just look at the front of this home. It is just as darling as darling can be!

Check out the wooden beams in this home! I love the openess of it.

This very simple but sweet nautical twin bedroom is just darling.

Who wouldn't want to stay in this master suite!? I love the headboard and those floors are to die for!

Again such a wonderful open spacious feel and I love the raw wood table with the contrasting kiwi colored chairs.

This kitchen speaks for itself.

Even with no ocean view this out door living space is dreamy! I have high hopes of adding a bead board ceiling to our back porch and to our front porch but shhh don't tell The Papa just yet!;)

Now this home is a home we actually considered staying in last year. I fell in love with it right away!

Look at that table and the view just makes ya speechless not to mention the bead board ceiling and raw beams.

Loving the simplicity of the kitchen.

This bedroom the boys love!

Now this is just the most magnificant view ever! I never would have thought such a beautiful place could be affordable but can you believe it is less than $3,000 for a private home with three bedrooms right on the beach!!?? It sits between Pensacola and Panama City so if ya stay that way and are interested in this home just visit HomeAway and punch in Seagrove and it should pop up. All the other pics are also from HomeAway and I believe most are cottages in Santa Rosa Beach. They all are truly lovely and I wish we could one day stay in one but we are kinda ify on the fact that we are not sure we could do with out ocean front views so for us it is always condo living for a week since they always have something for everybody like the pool which is the main reason why we have not stayed at the beach house in Seagrove. One day though we will just have to throw a blow up pool out there for the boys and call it a day cause I mean really just look at that view!!

I mention HomeAway only because it is the site I use to book our family vacation every year. Another great source as well and I believe connected to HomeAway is VRBO. Sometimes you can find more pics for the same listing on VRBO so I always research both. Again all pic credits go to HomeAway listings.

Now off to work on some more sewing. Hope your week has started off well!



You have read this articlebeach inspiration pics with the title Dreaming. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/dreaming.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Comments "Dreaming"

Post a Comment