Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Okay y'all should I or shouldn't I get this adorable vintage telephone table??? It is only $45 so not really a steal but depending on what I use it for it could be. Hmmmmm.....I ponder this dilemma. I am thinking of maybe making it a nightstand in the grandparents  suite. 


UPDATE: Went to look at it and sadly it was not worth the $45 she wanted for it. It needed some major rehab. If it was say $15 I would have brought it home but she stands fast to her pricing and I am sure somebody will buy it from her just not me. Maybe I will find another one some day.



You have read this articletelephone table with the title Should I or shouldn't I?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/should-i-or-shouldn-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comments "Should I or shouldn't I?"

Post a Comment