Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Leaving Las Vegas......

Yes, the Obama Furniture clan is moving from Las Vegas Nevada to........
Illinois!
To a suburb outside of Chicago.
It is always so sad to move away from good friends and we'll be farther away from my family,
but we are very excited about the move. :)
We lived in Illinois before (in the Rockford area) and it is a great place to raise kids.
I am also looking forward to some awesome antique shopping!!


I get excited when we move to a new place because it's always a big adventure.
I love exploring new places.
However the actual process of moving is very stressful.
To tell you the truth I have known about the move for awhile now, but haven't talked about it on my blog.
It's silly, because I know I'll get nothing but love and support from you guys.
You are always so sweet to me. :)
But I just wanted my blog to be a happy place away from stress.
But not talking about it has started to affect my posts.


For example, many of you pointed out this bottle project would have worked alot better if I had used food coloring instead of paint. You are of course right!
But I didn't have any in the cupboard and It's not the kind of thing you want to buy before you move.
I should have mentioned this to y'all. :)

So anyhoo, to wrap this up...
We will be here in sunny Las Vegas until Grant finishes the school year out and then on to
 the beautiful Midwest!
Posting may be a little less frequent here and there so bear with me.
And I'll keep you posted on what's going on.

Thanks for all the love and support you always give me.
You guys ROCK!


You have read this article with the title Leaving Las Vegas....... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/leaving-las-vegas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Comments "Leaving Las Vegas......"

Post a Comment