Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Mother's day; a day early.

We decided to celebrate part of Mother's day a day early.
I hate going to restaurants when they are crowded and busy,
so we dressed up a bit and went out for a fancy brunch today.
I had an Italian margarita omelet; fluffy eggs filled with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil.
Mmmmmmm! Yummy!

Grant took this photo of me and Levi today and I just love it!
One thing I won't miss about Vegas, the ugly cement block walls in the backyards,
they remind me of a prison yard. Yuck!


After brunch and some play time for the kiddos we went to a nearby furniture store.
I really love this table I saw. It is a great inspiration piece for me.
I plan on selling my kitchen table and chairs before we move and hope to make over a craigslist or garage sale piece in Illinois.
I really like the combo of weathered gray wood on top and white legs on the bottom.


I want to thank all of you soooooo much for your camera suggestions!
You guys always come through for me!
I did get a new one and these are photos straight out of the box of a fully open flower from
my pomegranate tree.
I need to read the instructions soon (boooooring!)


I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's day!!!!
You have read this article with the title Mother's day; a day early.. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/mother-day-day-early.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, May 7, 2011

Comments "Mother's day; a day early."

Post a Comment