Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The most beautiful little girls room!

I love and adore my two boys and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.
 But I am a very girly girl and think it would be so much fun to decorate a little girls room.

When I saw the this room on Wool and Flax and other beeswax,
that Lori did for her daughter Anna I fell in love.
I think it's one of the prettiest girls rooms I've ever seen!
And Lori was kind enough to let me share it with you.


A room fit for a princess!
How much do you love the canopy hanging from the ceiling?!


The headboard didn't start out looking like this. You have got to check out the before.
Lori painted the frame and upholstered it in this oh so lovely pink toile.
My oh my how I love me some pink toile!!
All the frilly pillows are gorgeous too!


Isn't this dresser pretty?
Lori painted it and then used a large stencil on it (love!)



These darling stenciled shelves are above the dresser.
Such a cute idea to display ruffly clothes.


This hutch is a craigslist find.
So cute and so much great storage.
I'm always happy when something is both practical and beautiful.


A close up of the hutch with this darling banner.
(Look at the little cutie in the pictures! :)


One last look at this gorgeous bed. It really is perfection.
I just have one question...
When can I move in?????

Do you want to see more from the talented Lori of Wool and Flax and other beeswax?
I know the answer is yes!
Here's a peak of her gorgeous home....
I adore these French chairs she made over!.


Isn't this room fab!

Lori recently painted her kitchen table too and much more.
So go over and take a long visit to Wool and Flax. You'll be glad you did!



You have read this article with the title The most beautiful little girls room!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-most-beautiful-little-girls-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comments "The most beautiful little girls room!"

Post a Comment