Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Soft and pretty and luxurious

I hope all of you on the East coast are safe, sound, and dry after Irene.
You have been in my prayers.
~
When I saw a few photos of this house at House of Turquoise I was blown away by how gorgeous it was.
I quickly made my way to At Home In Arkansas to see more.
Enjoy this very luxurious home in lovely tones of soft blue and taupe with metallic mixed in!

I'm starting with the dining room because it is my favorite.
I can't get over how gorgeous these chairs are.
I adore the fabric and the painted finish. Don't you?
I always love swirly metal chandeliers and the buffet's gorgeous too.
Oh yes and the rug! Yes, love the rug.



All kinds of prettiness on the buffet.
From the rich silver service on the buffet.
To the barley twist lamps.
The mirror is fab too!


The living room is very formal, but the furniture still looks comfortable.
I think that's so important.
One time I visited a very lovely home for a friends baby shower and all I could think about was how
 sore my hiney was.
Beauty never out weighs comfort.
(except with shoes (jk) :)


Another view of the living room.
Arched topped armoire's have always been my favorite.
Did you notice the framed fabric in the background.
A very economical wall decor.


A little eating area off the living room with one of the giant clocks I love so much.
I'm going to put my two cents worth in and say they should paint the chairs to have the same
 finish as the armoire.



The master bedroom looks so luxurious with it's touches of metallic.
Another gorgeous chandelier.


I think the fabric on the bedding is so lovely.
Did you notice the mirror?
It's such a pretty, feminine shape.


This is the nicest office I have ever seen!
So very functional, with tons of storage.


Check out the amazing ceiling!
Oh my goodness. So, so pretty.
A bedroom fit for a princess.
Make that two princesses!




You have read this article with the title Soft and pretty and luxurious. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/soft-and-pretty-and-luxurious.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 29, 2011

Comments "Soft and pretty and luxurious"

Post a Comment