Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday #21

Welcome to Treasure Hunt Thursday! Hope your week has been grand thus far! We have been busy with school and work but I have managed to find a few goodies.




I was lucky enough to be the first to respond to this treasure. Well it does not look like a treasure right now but trust me it soon will! Even better is that it was in our neighborhood so I did not have to go far to get it which was a good thing because I did not realize how large it was and had to drive home with the lift gate up!:0 Better yet it was only $25!! Can I get a WhooHoo!? By the way I am so not a WhooHoo girl in person!:)





Then I found this Better Homes & Gardens clock at HomeGoods. It was $12.99 and probably not much less than I would have paid for it at WalMart but I loved that it was carved wood and I am thinking once I add some glaze to it it will really pop!

Okay, your turn now!! 

As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!




You have read this articleThrifty Treasure Thursday with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday #21. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/treasure-hunt-thursday-21.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday #21"

Post a Comment