Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Issues??


Hey y'all! I was wondering if you could help me out? I just had somebody alert  me that they were having issues with my blog and I am trying to figure out what is up. She said she is having issues with my blog loading and then not being able to link up to the linky party. I noticed last week the party had fewer party goers but did not really think nothing of it. So please if you have been having some of the same issues let me know! I did change my background but I took off the music player in hopes of my blog loading more quickly for y'all. I know I have been having issues with linky parties too when I go to visit so I am pretty sure that part is is not me but I can look into the background. I have no idea why it would cause it to download slowly since I have used Shabbyblogs in the past......hmmmm.



You have read this articleissues with the title Issues??. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/issues.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 23, 2011

Comments "Issues??"

Post a Comment