Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Found It!

Hope everybody's weekend has gone well! Ours has been semi busy. We ran lots of errands yesterday and then I came home and got busy on my next project! What is it you may be wondering?
 Lucille sold back before Christmas and so I have been on the hunt ever since for my next piece and yesterday morning I found it! Meet Antoinette! To be honest I was not thinking I would be buying her. I thought from the pics she was MDF but when I went to look at her and saw that she was solid wood and in like new condition as far as construction goes thus I had no issues with paying the price they were asking.

Just look at her lines!

Her hardware is gorgeous!

I was super excited about getting her home! It took two trips because she was so heavy! The first trip I just brought all the drawers home and then we went back for the dresser itself. She is so long that since the boys were with us we had to ride home with the lift gate open. Once home I got straight to work and busted out my CeCe Caldwell paint in Vintage White! For those who have not heard about CeCe Caldwell paint it is a paint made from CLAY & CHALK. 
Here is Antoinette after two coats of Vintage White! Now I am trying to decide on what other color I want to use. I keep going back and fourth between grey, my new Smokey Mountain Blue, or a green.  

I hopped over to Annie's site to look at colors and look at this gorgeous pink that will be out very soon! And guess what it is called!? Antoinette! I took it as a sign!! Not sure I can wait though for it to hit the stockiest. We shall see.

I am also in the middle of working on this piece that I have had for quite some time.

What have y'all been up to?

Linking up to Metamorphosis Mondays!


You have read this articleAnnie Sloan / Antoinette / CeCe Caldwell with the title Found It!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/found-it.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 8, 2012

Comments "Found It!"

Post a Comment