Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Lighting

I am in the midst of making a decision for our guest bedroom. I am working on the lighting for in there.
I shared this antique lamp last week that I purchased back in November when antiquing with my mama. It is the one lamp that is staying in the room. Yes, the gold mirror is from last week as well waiting to be made over like its twin or triplet in this case. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what style of lamp to do for the other bedside table.

I came across this Pottery Barn inspiration pic. 

Went to Target today and found this lamp on clearance so I decided to bring it home to test it out. It was only $35 which is a far cry from the $129 PB wants for theirs.
Here is the full view. Still working on the headboard by the way!;)

Next up is another Pottery Barn inspiration pic.  

Then I found this lamp at HomeGoods today for just $40. An even further cry from the $179 that PB wants for theirs! Can we say OUCH!
Keep in mind only one of the mirrors will be staying. I am wanting to do some smaller vintage mirrors on the wall where the lamp in question goes. 

Now there is the love I have of chandy's. Inspiration from google. Check out that headboard while we are here! LOVE it!


This one is a tad over the top but still love it.Not sure where this pic came from. It was in my file.
More scaled to size chandy. Makes me say hmmmmm. Google again. Sorry!

Which brings me to this chandy that The Papa rewired for me. I love it but am torn on what way to go. If I chose this one should I hang it from a hook in the ceiling or should I hang it from an iron bracket attached to the side wall??
I have my two faves from this bunch. What one would you choose?

Linking up to the following link parties:


You have read this articlebedside lighting / chandelier / lighting fixtures with the title Lighting. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/lighting.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comments "Lighting"

Post a Comment