Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Not Enough Time

It is the first full week of a new year! I have been busy and finally am finished taking down all of Christmas. Now there are dust bunnies every where and it looks as if we are moving out!Ha! In between that I have also been working on a few projects.
This chair is almost ready for its reveal! It will be headed to the cottage.
Then I finally decided on a color story for Antoinette. As much as I wanted to wait for the new AS Antoinette pink to come out I talked myself into using colors I already have. So Paris Grey it is! I have an inspiration pic that I will share when I reveal the completed make over.
In between projects I have also been doing a little shopping here and there.
I purchased these antique mirrors off of the local yard sale site today! They were only $60 for the three. I will be honest I went to purchase them to turn into chalk boards and sell at my space out at the cottage but after getting them home I just do not know. 

They are real wood frames and oh my the ornateness is dreamy! The gold not so much but that can be worked with. What would you do? Would you keep um or sell um?

Then I was at HomeGoods and found this miniature bust form that I just HAD to have! I figured it would be super cute in my sewing/craft room but then figured I could actually use it anywhere in the house. It was just $12.99.

So as you can see there is just not enough time in my day to get everything done that I want. Good news is that I am almost caught back up with laundry. Bad news is that you can still not see the top of the counter here in the kitchen where I plop all my craft stuff.

Hope all is well!
Linking up to the following parties:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Tuesday Treasures
Wow Us Wednesday


You have read this articletreasures with the title Not Enough Time. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/not-enough-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Comments "Not Enough Time"

Post a Comment