Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Walton Way

When we go home at Thanksgiving I always love taking a drive down Walton Way. Some years we get lucky and the leaves are just hitting their peek. This past year  we missed it but I still enjoyed the drive. One of the reasons I love driving down there is that there are sooo many beautiful homes to look at. 
I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. I was taking them with my phone and my mom was driving. 
The Gegorgian style home is seen primarily thru out the area. They are so stately and beautiful. Reminds me of Gone With The Wind and Designing Women!Ha!

A cute cottage style home. You will see a lot of cottage style homes as well.

Another Georgian style home. Many of these homes are considered historic.

This onis actually is in historic Summerville. A coveted neighborhood off of Walton Way.

This home has the cedar shingles. I would hate to think about the up keep on this one.

A Georgian styled ranch home which I just love!

There are also some new homes popping up in the area. Arcadian style homes seem to be the most popular choice with new home builders and I can not blame them.

Another Arcadian styled home. I dream of one day having a home with huge front porch with rocking chairs and swing.
 Come back tomorrow and I will take you inside one of the beautiful homes on Waltons Way!


You have read this articleHome / Waltons Way with the title Walton Way. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/walton-way.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 20, 2012

Comments "Walton Way"

Post a Comment