Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Golden Project

About a month ago I shared with y'all that I purchased two awesome Napoleon chairs that have fabulous potential. They intimidated me something fierce but I HAD to have them. The past few weeks I have been helping out my dear friend Jennifer who owns Metamorphosis Studios. She is an upholstery queen if there ever was one and I am thankful that she asked me to help out! After watching her work her magic I finally decided I was now brave enough to start tackling these chairs. Well at least one of them!;) 

Don't let this scare you!;) I promise she will be fabulous! 
Right now she reminds me of C3PO from Star Wars which would make sense on why Littliest wants to keep her in all of her gold glory!;)

I also worked on the farmhouse coffee table today. It should be finished up by the end of the weekend.

What have you been up to?


You have read this articlefrench chairs with the title A Golden Project. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-golden-project.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 24, 2012

Comments "A Golden Project"

Post a Comment