Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A day of vintage shopping!

This Thursday I had the pleasure of shopping at two of my favorite stores with my friend Heidi and I got to meet her friend Kathy.
The first stop was Tattered Tiques.
The ladies who work there are just the sweetest!
Come along and I'll show you some of the pretty things I admired.


I thought the display done with these cubbies was so creative.


All of these vintage letters and numbers would look especially great in an office or a boys room.


I am madly in love with the paint on this toolbox.
I probably would have got it if I wasn't already in the middle of a very similar piece at home.
(I just finished it last night and will show it to you soon.)
Good- bye perfect, chippy, aqua, paint...sigh

Love, love, love, this sweet little numbered dresser!!


I'm crazy for vintage scales.
I really loved this white one that has a hint of pretty green.


Isn't this little birds nest plate so darling!


I've ripped the covers off some of my books and tied them with twine,
 but now I must attach old keys!
I love the way this looks!


Another beautiful piece of numbered furniture and the slip covered stool is so cute too!


Finally I was bummed to find out I'd just missed Susan from Maple and Magnolia when she was dropping off some things at the shop.
She made this beautiful stenciled sign.


Next we walked across the parking lot to The Junk Warehouse.
My picture doesn't quite capture it, but this piece had the most beautiful, sage green, chippy paint.
 It was fabulous!


Speaking of chippy paint. I adore the blue on this ladder.
I've never seen a piece like this before.
Fabulous!


All three of us loved this little table.
She has some pretty legs!

Vintage shopping with friends, lunch at a French bakery...
it doesn't get much better than that!

I'm joining Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
You have read this article with the title A day of vintage shopping!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/a-day-of-vintage-shopping.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, May 5, 2012

Comments "A day of vintage shopping!"

Post a Comment