Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Crafting Fail!

Is this the most pathetic thing you've ever seen?
Such a sad, sad, lil' topiary.



My intention was to make a beautiful crepe paper topiary like this one from The Sweet Survival.
But for some reason I thought I needed tissue paper not crepe paper.
I went to a bunch of different stores to find the perfect lavender tissue paper only to find out I  had bought the wrong thing. Ugh!


I had planned to make a lavender rose topiary for my Easter vignette.
Hmmm, maybe next year.....


I didn't want to waste the tissue paper so decided I would try to make little "cherry blossom" flowers and glue them onto a dead topiary that I had.
 I ended up with this pathetic sight.
 I hope y'all enjoyed a good laugh today. :)


You have read this article with the title Crafting Fail!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/crafting-fail.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comments "Crafting Fail!"

Post a Comment