Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Shop The Shed

Today I had the pleasure of attending Joy, of Savvy City Farmer's, Shop The Shed sale.
This seriously is the most beautiful vintage sale I have ever been to!
I told Joy I think this is what heaven must look like!

Above the workbench, filled with all kinds of lovely, that you saw in the first photo is this
 gorgeous metal chandelier.


Check out this cool bee skep under cloche.

The garden was so charming and filled with so many beautiful plants and wonderful
garden ornaments.

I'm just going to let you browse for a bit.








Years ago I collected seahorses so this really caught my eye.


























Now do you see what I mean?
Best.sale.ever!!

I'll show you what I came home with in another post. :)

You have read this article with the title Shop The Shed. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/shop-shed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, May 12, 2012

Comments "Shop The Shed"

Post a Comment