Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Do you love sales as much as I do?

Good golly I love a good sale!
I stumbled across some great bargains and just some things I think are really pretty while on line this morning.
I thought I'd share them with you.
 
 

I am madly, deeply, in love with the Lisbon Chandelier from Pottery Barn.
(it's also in the top photo)
If I didn't already have a husband I'd ask it to marry me.
Yes, I love it that much! ;)


I fell in love with the Alessandra Floral gray bedding the moment I saw it.
The color and pattern are divine.
If I didn't already have newish bedding I would so buy it.


The porcelain blue is on sale too and also gorgeous!


I would love to have two of the white Tuscan Ceramic Accent Tables for my patio.
On sale at Pottery Barn for $99.99.
But I know they would end up broken.


I had to show you the Havana Pillar Candle Holder from Pottery Barn!
You could totally DIY this!
Find a skinny cabinet door from Habitat for Humanity or a salvage shop.
Paint it, distress it, and apply dark wax.
Then find a candle holder from a thrift shop or garage sale and attach it.
Easy Peasy and much less than $74.99.



Now so far all the sale items I've shown you from Pottery Barn were still expensive but these two pillow covers are bargains!
The Bridgeport Stripe Pillow Cover is only $6.99.
 
 
 The Middleton Plaid Boudoir Pillow Cover is only $5.99!

 

Don't they both look so pretty here?
They would also look great in a boys bedroom.


World Market is having a huge sale right now.
This Luxe Chair Form is $140.00. (w/o slipcover)
If you are one of those lucky ladies that know how to sew you could make a slip cover out of drop cloths and this chair would be an adorable bargain!



Also from World Market.
The Bleached Stripe Seagrass Jute Rug is only $74.99, for a 6x9 rug!!!!
That is an amazing deal!
 
 

I had to show you the Deconstructed Rose Pillow Cover from West Elm.
On sale for $24.99, it is so pretty and romantic!
 
 
 These Alphabet Paper Weights also from West Elm are on sale for $3.99 each.
It would be so cute to buy several and spell something.
For example you could use epoxy and attach them to a piece of wood, spell out EAT and put it in your kitchen or WASH for the laundry room, READ for a bookcase etc etc

I have not seen any of these things in person so I can't speak to the quality of any of these items.
None of these stores know I exist I just thought it would be fun to do some virtual shopping together. :)
 
 
You have read this article with the title Do you love sales as much as I do?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/do-you-love-sales-as-much-as-i-do.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 28, 2012

Comments "Do you love sales as much as I do?"

Post a Comment