Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Our Half Bath

Happy Labor Day all! I hope everybody is having a great day with friends and family. We are just hanging out  here at the house and well one thing led to another and I am in the middle of yet another project.
This is our tiny half bath. Sorry for the poor pics. It is very hard to get good pics of this space because it is so small. The bath use to all be the brownish color but a few years back I added the blue wall to try and brighten things up in here since there is no window.

I had also changed the light fixture out from the builders grade. Even with the changes I have not loved this space. 
So today I decide instead of hemming and hawing about what I was going to do to the space I was just going to do it. First came the mirror. Seems they put it up before they painted in here. Not surprising.
Then I spent 15 minutes taking this bird decal off the wall. I still have one more to go.
I have gotten a bit further so be sure to stop back later in the week. 


You have read this article with the title Our Half Bath. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/our-half-bath.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 3, 2012

Comments "Our Half Bath"

Post a Comment