Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Blogger Home Tour: Honeycomb Creative Co.

My internet was out all week...oh the horrors!
I was practically Amish! (wink)
When it was finally fixed I started gorging myself on blog updates.
I missed you guys!
 
 
 
I am so thrilled to feature another blogger's home tour!
Welcome to Courtney's home from Honeycomb Creative Co.
When I first started reading Courtney's blog she was engaged to be married and planning on how she would be decorating the home she would be sharing with her husband after the wedding.
She is now an old married lady a newlywed,
who I believe just celebrated her first anniversary this summer.
It has been so fun watching her decorate their new home.
This young lady really knows what style she likes and her house is so cohesive and beautiful.
Very different from when I was a young bride and didn't have a clue how to decorate my home.
 
 
This is the bedroom (thank you Captain Obvious)
Isn't it gorgeous?
From the color on the wall, to all of the white, to the rustic gray bench, I love all of it!
 
 
 
A little closer look at the awesome bench.
The gray ties in nicely with her ruffly throw at the end of the bed.
 
 
 
Courtney recently put together this pretty area on the side of her bed.
She made a frame out of a ceiling medallion, added some silhouettes, and a really lovely vignette on the bedside table.
 
 
Isn't this gorgeous vintage style bathroom so wonderful!
 I spy a ruffly shower curtain....swoon!
 
 
Courtney has the most wonderful photography on her blog.
She is such a talented lady.
 
 
 
She also puts together wonderful  vignettes.
I would never think to put together a vignette like this in the bathroom.
 
 
 
Even her linen closet is pretty!
Courtney, please tell us this was just staged for your blog and it isn't always so tidy. :)
 
 
I had to show you a close up because it's so pretty.
 
 
The living room has such a lovely gallery wall.
 I also love the vintage door leaning against the wall.
 
 
 Courtney changes the vignette's on her coffee table with the seasons.
This vignette is my favorite.
I have been collecting finials so I can totally copy this look.
Right now she has some beautiful mercury glass pumpkins on the table for fall.
 
 
Courtney recently got two beautiful new chairs for the living room.
I want them!
There is that gorgeous door again.
 
 
Such a pretty breakfast room off the kitchen.
Who wouldn't enjoy having their meals in this bright and cheery spot.
 
 
I just had to show you a close up!
 
You should head over to Honeycomb Creative Co. right now because she is showing  a
 beautiful church bench she recently found.
I really loooove it!
 
I'm sure you enjoyed touring Courtney's beautiful cottage style home.
Thanks so much Courtney!
 
 
You have read this article with the title Blogger Home Tour: Honeycomb Creative Co.. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/blogger-home-tour-honeycomb-creative-co.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 28, 2012

Comments "Blogger Home Tour: Honeycomb Creative Co."

Post a Comment