Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pinterest Loving- Bathrooms

Happy Sunday y'all! I hope everybody is having a great weekend. We are in full half bath reno mode. Yesterday we ripped out our old pedestal seashell sink and purchased a new sink. The new sink will be going back today though and we will be getting the one I originally planned for. Pics coming soon. 
Until then I thought that I would share some of my favorite bathrooms from my Pinterest Board- Bathroom Loving.

Source

Source

Source

Source
 Have a great rest of the weekend! Off to Lowes to get the sink I really wanted!:) Best thing is is that it is less expensive than what we brought home.

You have read this article with the title Pinterest Loving- Bathrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/pinterest-loving-bathrooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 21, 2012

Comments "Pinterest Loving- Bathrooms"

Post a Comment