Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thank You & New Sign & Cheap Curtain Rods

First off, I have to give a huge Thank You to all of you that weighed in on
 how I should paint the doors of my buffet.
I was blown away by the response!
You guys ROCK!!
I actually haven't had a chance to work on it since I posted, but will show you what I came up with
 as soon as I can.
 ~
I also had to show you my new sign from Tiffani @The House Of Belonging.
Isn't it wonderful!!
If you go to her blog right now you can find out about a discount code she is offering.
You can also learn about ordering this month before she takes a much needed break to enjoy Christmas
with her kids.
 ~
Finally I am so in love with my new pumpkin!.
It is the prettiest shade of gray/blue/green.
I plan to use it in a fall tablescape where I'll be sharing my new DIY farmhouse table with you.
 
 

Now on to the cheap curtain rods.....
We are in a rental home and I needed to hang some curtains.
I wanted to find super cheap curtain rods because we may just leave them in this house when we move (some day).
The curtain rod shown above is from Pottery Barn the 28"-48" length cost $89.00!
 
 
Here is my curtain rod from Big Lots in the same 28"-48" length for only $9.50!
Simple, understated, and lovely.
 
 
Not a great picture, but this Pottery Barn curtain rod and finial in the 96"-120" length is $124.00!


My same size curtain rod, again from Big Lots, was only $15.00.
I will admit this one looks a little more on the cheap side, but the finials may not even show once
I hang them in the little nook in my living room.
 
BTW: Big Lots does not even know that I exist. I just wanted to share my bargain shopping with you.
 
p.s. My curtain rods are sitting on my farmhouse style table in these photos. :)
 
Hope you're all having a great week!!
You have read this article with the title Thank You & New Sign & Cheap Curtain Rods. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/thank-you-new-sign-cheap-curtain-rods.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Comments "Thank You & New Sign & Cheap Curtain Rods"

Post a Comment