Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Which do you like?

I am painting a French style buffet with Chalk paint.
The colors I'm using are French Linen and Pure White.
I've tried two different looks on the doors and I can't decide which I like better.
So please help a girl out and let me know what you think. :) 
Door #1
Gray with white trim and some distressing.
 
 
Door #2
Applied some dry brushed white on the door.
Does it give it a cool textured look?
or
Does it just look messy?
 
I keep staring and staring at it and I can't decide!!
What do you think?
 
Edited to add: I will be using clear and dark wax on the piece when it's finished, so the white won't be as stark as it is now.
 

I also wanted to mention that the framed burlap piece in my Fall Entryways post is from the Etsy shop
 My Adobe Cottage.
Many people wanted to know if I had made it so I wanted to give props to the person who did.
It was a custom piece I ordered from the shop and I then framed it myself.
I ordered it way back in 2010 and it still looks great!
 
You have read this article with the title Which do you like?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/which-do-you-like.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Comments "Which do you like?"

Post a Comment