Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Attitude of Gratitude series @ Simply Klassic Home


Kristin at Simply Klassic Home is running a series on her blog that starts today and goes all the way through Thanksgiving on the subject of gratitude.
Each day a different blogger will contribute.
I just happen to be one of the contributors. :)
 You'll see my post tomorrow on Nov. 2nd.
 I'm talking about Gratitude in Times of Trouble.
 I am a very private person and keep my blog very light and airy.
 But I actually get pretty personal in this post.
 Scary!
 I also consider my writing skills to be quite poor, so my first instinct was to say "no thank you" when Kristin asked me to contribute.
 But I thought about it non stop and decided I should crawl out of my shell and go for it.
 I am really looking forward to following a long with the whole series everyday.
 I've already read today's contribution and it is fantastic!
If you want to check it out click HERE.
 
You have read this article with the title Attitude of Gratitude series @ Simply Klassic Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/attitude-of-gratitude-series-simply.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 1, 2012

Comments "Attitude of Gratitude series @ Simply Klassic Home"

Post a Comment