Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Blogger Home Tour: Rustic Farmhouse

 
This living room had me at "hello".
I'm sure you feel the same too, so I am very excited to share a peek into Rustic Farmhouse.
Melanie is a wife and mother of five who lives in Canada on 35 acres AND she has an apple orchard on the property!
I don't know if I'd like taking care of all those apples, but I sure would like eating them. :)
I think this may be the most dreamy living room I've ever seen!
 


Here's another view of the the living room.
I love the little office in front of the window.
The wood cupboard is 6'x6' which must hold all kinds of stuff.
But, it still looks wonderful.
How I love pieces that are both pretty and practical.
 
 

Melanie made the beautiful white slipcover for this chair.
I adore the chippy blue table.
Can you imagine a better place to sit and read?
Look, she's even left a magazine for us.
I love kitties and you will see some adorable, white, mischievous, kitties @ Rustic Farmhouse.
 
 

The wonderful farmhouse kitchen.
It was so hard to choose which photos to show you because this kitchen has so many great features.
I'll bet a lot of yummy apple baked goods are whipped up in this kitchen!
 
 

Farmhouse sink.
Go ahead....oooooh ,aaaaah.
Love the butcher block counter tops too.
I believe that is the apple orchard I spy out the window.
What a wonderful view to have while rinsing dishes!
 
 

Aren't the bead board walls beautiful.
I think I want every single accessory in this kitchen!
Seriously.


 There are  many, many, gorgeous cottage vignette's on Melanie's blog.
This is one of my favorites.
Ok people, wipe the drool off your chin now.
:)
 
 
 
 Love me a farmhouse table.
I also want the shelving around the room.
I'm a big fan of the airy, white curtains Melanie has used throughout her home.



The big windows letting in lots of light are so nice too.
I think the mismatched chairs are such a charming look.
I'm sure when you have five kids you don't want anything to fussy to worry about.
But that doesn't mean your room can't still be beautiful.
 
 

The lovely master bedroom.
How cozy does this bed look?
I just want to snuggle down under the comforter.
 
 

 Here is one of Melanie's daughter's bedrooms.
I think it is pink perfection!
If I had a little girl I would want a room just like this for her.
Maybe I'll have a granddaughter one day to spoil.
 
 
 The dresser on the side of the bed was a road side find.
Pretty terrific!
 
Thank you so much for giving us a glimpse of your home Melanie!
There is much, much, more to see!
I know you will enjoy visiting Rustic Farmhouse.
 
 
 
 
You have read this article with the title Blogger Home Tour: Rustic Farmhouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogger-home-tour-rustic-farmhouse.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Comments "Blogger Home Tour: Rustic Farmhouse"

Post a Comment