Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

How cute is this scalloped hood?

Super cute right!
I love the old fashioned oven too.
 
Photos are from: Rehkamp Larson
 
 
Thank you so much everybody for your support on my Attitude Of Gratitude post!
I received so many nice comments on Kristen's blog, my blog and email's too.
If you left me a comment at Simply Klassic Home, I left you a reply underneath your comment.
 
Thank you Kristen for asking me!
The whole series has been wonderful.
I am really enjoying reading it every day.
I never would have hit publish on my own blog, but I had made a commitment to
 Kristen so I had to do it.
You know what? I'm really glad I did!
Sometimes it's good to be pushed out of your comfort zone.
 
Blogger's are the sweetest ladies and again thank you so much for your support!
 
I'm off to the beach this weekend and I am SO EXCITED!!!
I'll tell you all about it when I get back!
 
You have read this article with the title How cute is this scalloped hood?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-cute-is-this-scalloped-hood.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Comments "How cute is this scalloped hood?"

Post a Comment