Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Silver Chalice

I really want one of those vintage silver trophies.
Even a nice reproduction would do.
But so far I haven't been able to find one.
So I got excited when I found this silver plated chalice in an antique shop for $10.00.
Not a trophy, but kind of trophyish looking.
Right?
 
 
 
As you can see, I got super duper creative and stuck a pumpkin in it for Fall. ;)
I am looking forward to changing it out for different holidays and seasons.
I'm sure you'll see it some where in my Christmas decorating.
 
I am SO going up into the attic this weekend and getting the decorations out!
I want to look over what I have and start brain storming decorating ideas.
 
Have a great weekend folks!!
 
p.s. If you live in Texas and have a blog, can you leave me a comment letting me know.
I have started a Texas Blogs Pinterest board and I want to make sure your blog is on there!
Thanks :)

You have read this article with the title Silver Chalice. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/silver-chalice.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 16, 2012

Comments "Silver Chalice"

Post a Comment