Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Sweet Little Cow Pail

Shortly after we moved into our home in Texas this summer I needed to make a run to Home Depot for a couple of things.
When my husband found out my plans he told me he saw an Ace Hardware right down the street from us and suggested I may want to go there instead.
Since it was closer I decided to go ahead and check it out.
 
 
 
Well let me tell you, my husband made a BIG mistake suggesting I go to this store.
It turns out well over half of the store is home decor!!!!
Really, really, nice things all beautifully displayed.
So about once a month
 (when I need to regain a little sanity after being with my three year old all week)
I decide I really need some spray primer or ant spray or anything something.



I then browse around to my hearts content!
 
On my first trip I found this adorable pail made to look like a vintage evaporated milk can.
So cute!!
 
Right now the store is decorated for Christmas and let me tell you, it rivals anything the big department stores do.
It has some of the most amazing Christmas decorating I've ever seen.
I tried taking pictures for you guys, but my photos just don't do it justice.
 
So thanks for sending me to Ace honey!
mu ha ha!!!!
You have read this article with the title Sweet Little Cow Pail. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/sweet-little-cow-pail.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 15, 2012

Comments "Sweet Little Cow Pail"

Post a Comment