Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Holiday 2012 Dining Room-Simply Elegant


Welcome to our Holiday Dining Room 2012! If you would like to see our dining room last year you can click here. There was a big change in the space this past year. I purchased a french hutch to make over and sold our buffet.
With the new hutch came new ideas for decorating it. I purchased this cloche set back in November and I could not wait to use it.

I used a lot of fresh greenery and gold jingle bells. 
I wanted to keep things simply stated in here.
 This beautiful wreath came from Lowes and the two faux cypress trees came from a shop back in Ga. 
I just love our french hutch in here.
Next up I created another simple display for the table top. You can see here how I made this angel centerpiece.
I just love her chippy goodness.
I added a little fresh greenery and jingle bells to my everyday topiaries.
I then of course had to pull out one of my gold frames to add to the mix. I am such a sucker for vintage gold frames. 
The large gold frame that is above the hutch use to hang here. I had plans of turning it into a chalk board but have not had the time. Then I decided it looked fab above the hutch for now so I pulled out my small collection of Federal Mirrors to display on this wall so it would not be bare. 
 I wanted to keep the color scheme of the space intact with the holiday decor and I am so glad I did. Everything flows so nicely together.This room makes me smile every time I walk by it.

Thanx for dropping by to visit!
I am joining the following linky parties:














You have read this articleangel / candles / centerpiece / dining room / elegant / federal mirror / frames / french / french country / golds / green / greenery / natural / wreaths with the title Holiday 2012 Dining Room-Simply Elegant. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-2012-dining-room-simply-elegant.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 2, 2012

Comments "Holiday 2012 Dining Room-Simply Elegant"

Post a Comment