Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Embellished Valentine Decorations

Yesterday I got to spend the day with my friend Brenda and Linsey from over at The Farmhouse Porch. I introduced Brenda to y'all back in October when I featured her Halloween decor. She does not blog but her home is oh so blog worthy! I am always so honored when she agrees to let me feature her home. 
Today I am sharing some of her Valentines Day decor. Brenda is so talented.
She can make everyday items look like a million bucks with just a little embellishment.


I apologize the lighting is a little off. It was a rainy day out so no natural light.


Brenda has a lot of items that are thrift shop finds that she has made over or embellished like this chalk board. It is made from an old framed cardboard picture that she was not a fan of but she saw past that and thus a mega sized chalk board was born.

I always love seeing what she does in this nook in her foyer.

This portrait was actually made from a poster and Modge Podge. She changes out the embellishments with the seasons. 




Just look at the cute little crown and necklace with heart she added to this girl figurine!

I was even able to snap a few pics of her winter decor.
I am still trying to talk Brenda into starting a blog. Maybe one day I will win out!;)
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
See you back here on Sunday for "How I found My Style Sundays".

You have read this articleembellishment / valentines decorations / valentines day with the title Embellished Valentine Decorations. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/embellished-valentine-decorations.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 8, 2013

Comments "Embellished Valentine Decorations"

Post a Comment