Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Lovely Aqua and Green Kitchen

I am working on projects around my home but I haven't had time to photograph anything yet.
So I thought I'd share photos of this gorgeous kitchen from BHG online.

I am thinking of using green and aqua in my kitchen as accents.
My kitchen won't look anything like this but it's still fun to get ideas.
Wanna see a before photo?


Wowzers!!
 Quite a difference, eh!



The white shelves just pop against the aqua beadboard.


I really think blue, green, and white is yummy together!!



A before shot of the sink side of the kitchen.
Are you ready for the after.......



Ka-pow!!
Such a difference!



Love the curvy faucet!


Before photo of the breakfast nook.
Hello, the 1970's wants its nook back.


Isn't it so so pretty!!!!!
~sigh~


One more shot of pure kitchen beauty.


You have read this article with the title Lovely Aqua and Green Kitchen. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/06/lovely-aqua-and-green-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Comments "Lovely Aqua and Green Kitchen"

Post a Comment