Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Knock Off Potential-Coffee Tables

I fell in love with this gorgeous room the moment I saw it on The Paper Mulberry.
Especially the beautiful and unusual coffee table.
I just love the scrolly gray metal legs and the beautiful pale wood on top.


Here's another view of this breathtaking room.


But I wondered, where would one even find a coffee table like this?
And how much would it cost?


I found this table for only $25.00 on craigslist!
Now use your imagination.....
Paint the scrolly legs gray and then dry brush some white on top.
Remove the glass top and replace it with some wood planks.
Can you see how beautiful this could be and for so little money?!


I also love the industrial style coffee tables at Restoration Hardware.


This one is over $1,000......


This one is also over $1,000.
But there are some knock off's out there.

World Market sells this one for $279.99.



Lamps Plus sells theirs for $219.91 (who knew they sold coffee tables?).


Want to pay even less????????


I found this table on craigslist for $75.00!
I would cut down the sides on the top of this table so it is the same size as the metal base.
I would also remove the glossyness from the wood and distress it.


So the lesson is: Use your imagination and scour craigslist like crazy and you can save some dough!


p.s. I didn't buy either table from craigslist. I'm still designing my living room in my mind.
       (does that sound weird?) You know what I'm talking about. Right?!

p.p.s. I still plan on showing you what I bought at Ikea but I have been working very hard refinishing the table and chairs for my breakfast room. I will try to photograph stuff soon!




You have read this article with the title Knock Off Potential-Coffee Tables. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/07/knock-off-potential-coffee-tables.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 4, 2011

Comments "Knock Off Potential-Coffee Tables"

Post a Comment