Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Weigh In??

We all have our fave lil' boutique shops we like to visit. One of mine is The Old Oak Cottage

We all love shops that have tons of eye candy!

The kind of eye candy that keeps you wanting more! The kind of eye candy that makes ya wanna go home an rearrange your entire house!

So here is what I need ya to weigh in on and no do not worry I am not asking y'all to hop on the dreaded scale and share! Heavans no and doubt I would have any takers on that anyways! Ha! Here is my question -What makes ya keep going back to your fave gift boutiques?

What are your fave items that they carry?

What items do you wish they would carry and they do not? What makes them so special?

Just trying to do a lil' research for a friend of mine!:) I know we all are a bunch of shopping ladies  so I figured there was nobody better to ask than y'all!! So please share your thoughts and let me know what ya like, what ya don't like, what ya are tired of seeing, or what ya wish you were seeing!! It will be very much so appreciated!

This all has to do with a very exciting opportunity coming up for me which I will share with ya soon!;) 
Linking up to Metamorphosis Mondays!


You have read this articlegift shops / metamorphosis mondays with the title Weigh In??. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/07/weigh-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 4, 2011

Comments "Weigh In??"

Post a Comment