Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

pink saturday

Part two of my guest bedroom tour we started last Last Pink Saturday. When I purchased the quilt for the bed it was at a bargain price, yeah. The only problem was it didn't come with any pillow shams. So I was on the hunt to find something that would coordinate with the bedding.

I eventually found these shams, but they were a little too pink.
A little too bright.

So I tea stained them. It gave them a softer, more vintage look.

Here is the bed. I love the mix of fabrics used in the quilt.


Large roses.

Embroidery.

These sweet little roses, tan stripes, tan plaid.


A chair with a pink trimmed pillow.


I love this little pillow. It is so me.



I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
to Beverly. She has been hosting Pink Saturday for one year now. Thank-you Beverly for all the pink fun!! Go check out more pink at http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
You have read this article with the title pink saturday. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/05/pink-saturday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, May 30, 2009

Comments "pink saturday"

Post a Comment