Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Easter Decor

I do not have a lot of Easter decor but I just finished putting out some of the few things I do have. 

Come on up the stairs y'all to our landing.
( I am debating on what to do for new curtains up here. Welcoming ideas!)

I adore these little faux chocolate foil wrapped Easter bunnies from HobLob. 

Here are the infamous Pier One bunnies on a stick from a few years back. 

This throw I found at HomeGoods a few years back as well. I just love it and it tends to stay out till fall rolls around.

I have a few more bunnies but I will save them for another post abt Bunny Love.
Thanx for stopping by!




You have read this articleeaster decor with the title Easter Decor. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-decor.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, April 7, 2011

Comments "Easter Decor"

Post a Comment