Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

70%



Okay so that pic is teeny tiny but if ya look real close the rain has snow flurries in it!;) We went from 40% chance of rain to 70% chance of rain mixed with snow by mid day. Still skeptical but still exciting none the less!
I am beyond tired at this point!! I can not for the life of me get Littliest to stay asleep in his own bed at night. I even told him Santa would not come if he was in mommy and daddy's bed. To top it off Oldest was up as well.
Decorating is coming along. I will share pics next week once we get the tree up. Hopefully minor set back with the lights out doors. It was raining so I think we just tripped a circuit. All went dark. I am crossing my fingers that is all that it is!
Well gotta get Oldest off to school. Have a good one ya'll!

You have read this article with the title 70%. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/70.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Comments "70%"

Post a Comment